On May 4, 2021, Holt Public Schools successfully passed a $148 million bond proposal with the support of the community. Over the next 8 years, improvements to critical infrastructure, safety and security, learning environments and innovation will occur throughout the district.
Bond Series Timeline
Series 1 - 2021 Bond Sale
Series 2 - 2023 Bond Sale
Series 3 - 2025 Bond Sale
Series 4 - 2027 Bond Sale
Download the Bond timeline.
Future Transition Plan
Current configuration: ELC, PK-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12
Future configuration: ELC, PK-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Maintaining Midway Early Learning Center Programming
- Transitioning all elementary schools to grades PK-5
- Transitions middle schools to grades 6-8
- Transitions High School to grades 9-12
- Allows the District to strategically address declining student enrollment by retiring the oldest school building.
- Develops an Innovation Center in the North Campus focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) as well as College Access, and Career and Technical Education.