Holt Public Schools provides a variety of athletic activities in which students may participate providing they meet any eligibility requirements that may apply.
District Policy for Students Attending Athletic Events
- Students in grades K-8 need to be accompanied by an adult to enter.
- Students who show up without an adult will not be granted entry into games.
- Students should be monitored by the adult with whom they entered the game.
- All school and District rules apply.
- No student bags are allowed.
Purchasing Tickets - NO CASH
- At the gate
- Debit or credit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Family Annual Passes
- Good at all home events
- Available at a discounted price
- High school students enter through a separate gate where student ID and valid ticket will be checked for entry.
Entry into Holt's Michael Smith Memorial Football Stadium
Two points of entry for fans
- Visiting High School students, not from Holt, should enter through and sit on the visitors' side unless they are accompanied by an adult.