Registration for all Junior High Athletics will be done via BigTeams online portal.
- Student usernames are their District email address
- Thee universal password is bigteams
- Once students are logged in, they will answer several questions
- Then “link” your parent account and email
- Once linked, parents can upload student sports physical and pay their pay-to-participation fee.
Questions on this process, please email Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sport physicals must be on file with the Athletic Director before participating in tryouts. Physicals must be dated on or after April 15 to be valid for the following school year.
The one-time participation fee for students who participate in a school sponsored sport is $140.00. For students who receive free and/or reduced lunch, the participation fee is $70.00.
We provide one way transportation to the athletic events less than 30 miles away. Round trip busing is available for all contests over 30 miles away.
Students must have a grade point of a 1.67 to be eligible for tryouts and have the opportunity to participate in sports. Grades are checked throughout the season and students must maintain the 1.67 average to play.
Cost of admission for junior high games is $3.00 for adults and $2.00 for students. Gym doors open at 4pm for home games.